We’re delighted to announce that our NEW Permaquip Stressor has Network Rail Product Approval (PA05/07595).
Based on the Permaquip HSM70 Stressor which is the most proven and durable Stressor on the market. The NEW Permaquip Stressor is an ergonomic breakthrough.
- New ergonomic handles for easier manual handling
- Powder-coated yellow for high visibility when on track.
- Stressor lifting/carrying tongs available, for safer offset operation
- Accessories now available: lifting/carrying tongs, side rollers and under rail rollers
- Choice of Stressor Half Set FFC UIC60 (38871) or Stressor Half Set FFC STD (38872)
Used in full or half sets to adjust the gap between rail ends for rail stressing, rail welding, repairing rail failures, and installing insulated joints. The non-slip type clamps enable the gap to be held accurately for a stress-free weld.
New handles are fitted to prevent slipping and provide dedicated hand positions for the cylinder and clamps. The handles can also be utilised in conjunction with the Stressor Lifting / Carrying Tongs for a safer offset operation.
Ideal for use in conjunction with the Permaquip Stressor Power Pack, available in both Petrol and Electric options.
To find out more, email: firstname.lastname@example.org