Safe and effective products are essential if a job is to be completed as planned. Our products, such as, the Permaquip Link Trolley are proven in the workplace and have been used safely for over 50 years.
The Permaquip Link Trolley is designed to be used as a manual propelled, stand-alone load-bearing rolling platform for use on-track.
- Each Link Trolley is equipped with a fail-safe braking system and is supplied with detachable brake and push handles.
- The design is available with multiple additional options including standard or electrically insulated wheels, aluminium or wooden deck, trolley mesh sides, scaffold attachment and loading ramps.
- Up to three Link Trolleys can be connected together.
- The Link Trolley can be safely stacked in multiples of five during transit provided that this is within the vehicles operating capabilities and the load is secure and stable. They can be stacked in multiples of eight for storage.
- Link trolley chassis’ are powder coated yellow. For high visibility when on track and supplied with red flashing LED lights to aid awareness when in low light conditions.
For more information, click here to see the Link Trolley product page or call 01623 513349 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org